Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2021

Bad Coffee Part Eleven

    I am so intrigued and instantly excited. She's basically skipping down the trail, looking left and right for a spot hidden enough that we don't have to worry about being interrupted. Around another bend, Lisa stops, drops my hand and then ducks into a tiny little cave in the rock. As I follow Lisa, I have to wait for my eyes to adjust to the loss of light. Once we were inside, there was plenty of room to stand up. Lisa grabbed me and pushed me up against the side of the cave. 

    "This will do just fine," I said before grabbing Lisa and kissing her deeply. I held her face between my hands and swirled my tongue around hers. She bit my bottom lip and slid her hands down the front of my shorts. I dropped my right hand and slid it into the front of her leggings. I found her clit and began swirling my finger around it, making her moan while I kissed her. I could hardly see anything inside of our little cave but it only heightened my other senses. I could hear both of our ragged breathing, I could feel Lisa squirming, her clit swelling; she was so wet. 
  
    "Don't be too loud now," she whispered and then she dropped to her knees in front of me and pulled my shorts down around my ankles. I leaned my head back against the rock as she took all of me into her mouth. She slowly ran her tongue up the length of me and then sucked on me hard; making me moan. "Shh," Lisa giggled. 

    "I can't help it," I whispered. Then I grabbed ahold of her ponytail and held her head in place as I thrust myself in and out of her mouth. Lisa grabbed ahold of my ass and dug her fingernails into me, which only made me crazier. I'd be willing to be that she was sucking on me so hard that I would have bruises. "Fuck," I whispered. I don't know how long I am going to be able to tolerate this. Lisa started moaning and it drove me even crazier. My body was bursting with tension. When Lisa slowed down her motions, I though she was going to stop, but then she sped up and wouldn't stop; she latched onto me. "Lisa," I pleaded. "I'm gonna cum." She moaned and I lost all control. I poured everything I had into Lisa's mouth while I bit down on one of my fists, trying to keep quiet. Lisa released me and I pulled up my shorts with her as she stood. 

    "Let's get out of here," Lisa whispered. I followed her back out of the cave, to the trail where the sunlight burned my eyes. I double checked our appearances while Lisa looked around for other park visitors. After we saw that we were still alone, we giggled together and then Lisa kissed me passionately, before we headed to our cars. 

    "I'm gonna head home and see if my new roommate needs any help getting her stuff put away," Lisa said and kissed me. 
    "Have fun," I said as I closed her car door for her. I waved her off and headed over to my car. I have never done anything like that before. I've been saying that a lot since I started dating Lisa, I noticed. I laughed to myself, ran my fingers through my hair, and then headed home. 
    
    After I showered at home, I started looking up some vacation options online. The thought of taking Lisa on a little vacation crossed my mine while I was in the shower and I don't think she would mind taking a break with me. I didn't want to get her hopes up yet but I was already a little bit excited at the idea. I had to figure out if I had the time for a vacation and if Lisa could swing time away from work anytime soon. I don't know where she has or hasn't been. I don't know if I want to pick somewhere in the country or somewhere else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bullet Journaling for Dummies

     I have always written down notes, lists, and short stories; sometimes that included writing down dreams too. Over the years, I have wen...