Pages

Friday, February 19, 2021

Bad Coffee Part Ten

    As I bring the last box up to Lisa's apartment, I see her helping her new roommate unpack. Lisa had decided to get a roommate to ease some of the burden of her bills. It didn't take her long to find someone that seemed to be perfect for her. They seemed to hit it off as fast friends almost immediately. 
   
    "Last one," I announce to the girls in the kitchen.
    "Thank you so much," Stacey says as she comes over to grab the box from me.
    "Not a problem at all," I say. "Do you guys need anything else before I head out?"
    "Where ya off to, babe?" Lisa asked as she sauntered over to me.
    "I was thinking about heading out to do some walking on some of the trails today."
    "Oh that sounds like so much fun!" Stacey says.
    "Well, I don't mind company," I say. "Do you guys want to join me?"
    "I'll go change," Lisa says.
    "How about you just meet me there? I'd like to change too."
    "Okay," Lisa says. "Stace? You gonna come with?"
    "Maybe next time. I wanna get all this stuff put away," she says as she gestures to the mountain of stacked boxes. 
    "Next time, then," I said, kissed Lisa and headed for home.

    I pulled my car into an empty parking spot and turned off my car. I hadn't seen Lisa's car here yet so I grabbed my phone to text her. We had had several dates thus far and everything was going swimmingly. I absolutely adored spending time with Lisa. That's without even considering the wild, adventurous sex life we have between the two of us. I'm still amazed and shocked when I think about the fact that Lisa and I have both been with other people during our relationship. I'm not going out of my way to go after other women or anything like that but the fact that it happened...I don't know; I laugh to myself. I also happen to think that Stacey is attractive too. Lisa has opened up so much in me and I find myself wondering what it would be like to...no, never mind. 

    I get out of my car and stretch, looking around for Lisa's car; I see her pull into the parking lot. As Lisa gets out of her car, I am greeted with a big smile. She looks stunning, as usual, in a pair of floral workout leggings, and a pink tank top.

    "Very nice," I say as she walks up to me and gives me a kiss.
    "You too," she says. I only changed into a pair of basketball shorts and a t-shirt.
    "Well, shucks, thanks," I say. I lean down and grab my water bottle from my car. "Ready?" Lisa nods. At the beginning of the trail, there are three different color-coded markers to choose from based on what difficulty you are looking for. "We can handle red, right?" I ask Lisa. The more difficult, the better for me, that's what I wanted when I first started thinking about hiking today. Lisa nods and we head toward the red-coded path. Lisa doesn't have a hard time keeping up with me as we go through the path. We climbed up trails, up huge rock faces and back down; out of breath after several minutes but not in a bad way. When we got to the top of the next rock face, Lisa and I paused at the top to take a breather and have some water. 
    
    "This is intense," Lisa said in between sips of water. "How often do you do this?"
    "On hard mode?" I asked and Lisa nodded. "Not all the time, maybe once or twice a month in good weather but just going out on a trail, all the time."
    "You're insane, this is insane," Lisa said, making me laugh.
    "But look at how beautiful it is," I said gesturing to the gorgeous view. "Come here!" Lisa walked over closer to me and smiled when I produced my phone so we could take a selfie together in front of the view. 
    "Me sweating and getting all gross takes away from the view," she said when we sat down for a break. 
    "It does not. Plus, we're both sweaty. Deal with it." Lisa rolls her eyes and takes another drink of her water. 
    "All the time though?" Lisa asks. I nod and laugh. After several minutes, Lisa and I head back to the trail. 

    "So, how were things with Stacey after I left?" I ask.
    "Good. I think it is going to be pretty great."
    "Yeah, you guys seem to get along pretty well."
    "She's hot too huh?" Lisa says, elbowing me jokingly. 
    "That's not what I said."
    "I know. I happen to think that she is."
    "She's not to bad to look at," I agree. I can't believe this is the conversation that is happening right now. I had just been in my car a little bit ago when the rogue thought of possibly having a good time with the both of them came into my head.
    "Either way, I do really like her and I think we will get along just fine," Lisa says. "But I sure as hell wouldn't mind something more than just a roommate," she adds making me chuckle. 
    "That could get messy quick." 
    "Don't clam up on me now, Elijah," Lisa says as she stops on the trail ahead of me and turns around. "Don't you think it could be fun?" I can't stop my brain from coming up with its own versions of what would indeed be fun about that. Lisa wraps her arms around my neck and places her lips on mine. I wrap my arms around her torso and pull her in close to me. As I kiss her, Lisa leans further into my body. The basketball shorts do absolutely nothing to hide my want for Lisa. "Oh, is that for me? Or is that because I suggested it would be fun to play with my roommate?" Lisa asks while grabbing ahold of me, making me moan.
    
    "Definitely you," I say and kiss her more. 
    "We should find somewhere to help you with that."
    "There is nowhere here that I could possibly have you right now." 
    "That just means you aren't looking hard enough," Lisa says and breaks away from me with a smile. "Come on," she says and starts pulling me by my hand down the trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bullet Journaling for Dummies

     I have always written down notes, lists, and short stories; sometimes that included writing down dreams too. Over the years, I have wen...