Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Bad Coffee Part Three

    "I had a magnificent time at dinner. Thank you, Elijah," Lisa says this so sincerely; I steal a glance at her.

    "Were you expecting something different?"

    "No. Just, I wasn't expecting it to to be so great. I wasn't expecting to have such a nice time, and also for the food to be so amazing." Lisa places her hand in mine and we hold hands the rest of the way to the bar for drinks. I am thoroughly enjoying my time with Lisa tonight. She is very easy to talk to and get along with.

    As the car pulls up in front of the bar, I take mental note that I actually don't want to let go of Lisa's hand. I turn to her and smile, "I am having a great time too. Let's go inside." We order; a rum and coke for myself and some wine for her. The bartender asks us if we want anything to eat and both of us laugh. I couldn't have another bite of food if I wanted to. 

    "So tell me about your family," Lisa says sweetly, looking at me over her glass of wine. 

    "Well, I was raised by my aunt and uncle as my parents died when I was rather young."

    "Oh, that's sad," Lisa says, grabbing my hand.

    "It was, but I've had a good life. I was old enough to remember them so I'm not missing out on memories of my parents or things we did together like some kids."

    "Were your aunt and uncle pretty close to them, then?"

    "They were, I was an only child and they took me in, no questions about it. I'm still rather close to them now."

    "That's good. I'm an only child as well. But my family isn't as close as yours seems to be."

    "My family, what's left of it, is really close. I am very blessed in that way."

    "My dad ran out on me and my mom when I was young," Lisa says in a sad, but angry, distant kind of way. Now I'm the one caressing her hand. 

    "I think that might be harder than my parents dying. I'm sorry to hear that."

    "How is that worse?" Lisa asks me.

    "My parents didn't want to leave. Your dad chose to leave. That's worse," I say. Lisa looks down into her wine glass, silent. Then she finishes the rest of it in one swallow. "I'm sorry, Lisa, that was insensitive."

    "No, no. It's true. He wanted to leave and it made my mom work harder than she should have ever had to, to raise me. But she did everything that she could and I turned out just fine." 

    "I agree. You look okay to me," I say trying to lighten the mood. "You wanna get out of here?" I finish my drink. 

    "Yeah." There is that devilish look again. 

    "Sounds good to me." I order another Uber and pay for our drinks. 


    We sit right next to each other in the back of the car on the way back to her house, but this time we were kissing and feeling and trying not to give the driver too much of a free show. When we arrive back at Lisa's house, there isn't much talking happening either. She pulls me in through the front door that opened up to some kind of living room. Who knows; I saw the front door, some kind of couch and then nothing but Lisa. My hands are all over her and hers are all over me. We don't even make it past the couch and I couldn't describe anything about her house if my life depended on it; but I could describe her face and her kiss with poetic accuracy. Lisa has an oval face with high cheekbones, almond-shaped, chocolate eyes, full, pouty lips. That kiss, could kill, I'm sure of it. She sets me on fire. Lisa is a bombshell. I'm not big on the one-night-stand thing but this isn't like that. Lisa isn't a forget-about-her kind of woman. I have seen this woman almost every day for months and we both need tonight. I hold her long, dark, hair back away from her face with both hands and kiss her deeply. The tip of my tongue exploring every bit of her sweet mouth that I had teased with honey just an hour before. I could taste her want and it absolutely drives me mad. 

    All of a sudden, I can't get to her fast enough. I fight to get her undressed in front of me so I can explore more of her. Her hands are working on unbuttoning my shirt and then my belt. I peel her our of her skirt and blouse and stand her before me for a second so that I can admire her amazing body. Lisa isn't just gorgeous, she is beautiful, stunning, an actual work of art. She is standing at arms-length in front of me in just her white lace bra and matching panties. I could wrap my arms around her hour-glass frame and they would fit perfectly in her curves; then I do just that. I pull her to me and wrap my arms around her almost bare body, kissing her down her long neck and across the tops of her full breasts. She is delicious. I need tonight; and I intend on taking full advantage of everything Lisa has to offer to me. 

    I lay Lisa down on the couch and hover over her. I push her arms above her head, and run my fingertips down the length of them, to her breasts. I place soft kisses across her cleavage, along the line of her bra, from one hand to the other. Then I work kisses up the left side of her neck and along her jaw. Lisa's skin is on fire, burning my lips. My heart is trying to beat it's way out of my chest. She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me in for a deep kiss, while her hips arc toward mine. She wants more. I don't want to stop kissing those beautifully soft, full lips, but I want to taste everything on her body. I want to enjoy every inch of her. I pull up away from her just a bit and nip at her earlobe, making her suck in a sharp breath. 

    "Too much?" I stop to ask.

    "No," she sighs. Her eyes are closed and her head is pushed back into the arm of the couch exposing her neck to me. I place kisses slowly from her earlobe down her neck, adding in little nips here and there. I grab her sides, still hovering over her and bring her up to a sitting position on the couch, to remove her bra. Lisa wraps her arms around my neck again and leans back, putting her breasts in perfect position for my mouth. I place kisses on both her breasts working in circles up to her erect nipples. I don't kiss them yet, I want her to crave more. I lay Lisa back down on the couch and trail Lisa's torso with more kisses, from her left breast, down her ribs and across the top of her panties. She squirms when I kiss the top line of her white, lace panties; her breathing becoming more ragged and heavy.

    "You doing okay?" I whisper, with my lips to her skin. 

    "Uh huh." It's the only response I receive. Her eyes are screwed shut tight. 

    "That's good," I say with a smile on my face. I move my hand up to grab onto her earlobe and rub just a little, then I trace my fingertips down the length of her. From neck to breast, circling around her nipple, down her ribs, and across her torso. I curl my finger underneath just the top seam of her panties and trace her skin back and forth slowly. Lisa squirms some more, making me smile again. I trace kisses back up her torso and to her right breast but this time, I slowly suck her nipple into my mouth. She lets a quiet, almost moan, escape from her lips and I suck a little harder. I can feel her nipple get even harder against my tongue in response to my tongue swirling around it. I pull back with my lips, very softly and release, only to blow warm air on it and make Lisa crave more. I move over to her other nipple and repeat the same tantalizing torture. I'm sucking her nipple into my mouth, twirling my tongue around it and making her crazy in the process. Her body is responding just as I had hoped. Lisa is half mad and I have only just begun. When I release this nipple, Lisa grabs my head and forcefully brings me down to her face to kiss me more. I can't get enough of her. Lisa is holding me in place, where she wants me, and grinding her hips up against me. I start to feel like I am losing control of the situation. Before I realize what is happening, she has maneuvered her body out from under me and I am now laying on the couch at her will.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bullet Journaling for Dummies

     I have always written down notes, lists, and short stories; sometimes that included writing down dreams too. Over the years, I have wen...