Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Bad Coffee Part Four

   "My turn," she says in a deep, sexy, devilish whisper. I smile. She kisses me more and pushes my arms above my head, trailing her nails very lightly down my chest and torso. I can feel the goosebumps rise on my skin to her touch. I lay my head back further into the couch and close my eyes. Lisa traces my neck, jaw and collarbone in seductive, slow, kisses; making my own breathing heavy and ragged. I like the feeling of her nails teasing circles into my skin. Lisa kisses her way down to my briefs but she doesn't stop at the waistband, where I did on her. She runs her mouth slowly over top of me through my briefs, making me even harder than I was before. My hips instinctively arc up towards her and I can feel her smile. Then she puts her mouth completely on me; all warmth and want and only my briefs between me and her mouth. I let a moan escape my lips. My hands fly down to grasp at her but she pushes my hands back up above my head with a giggle and proceeds to kiss me slowly back up my torso. When she reaches my lips, I pull Lisa down tightly onto me, and kiss her deeply. I'm craving her so badly. I flip her back under me and continue kissing her as I slide her panties down her thighs. I kiss my way down her torso again and down both of her thighs. I slowly slide her panties the rest of the way off as I go. I look up at Lisa's face. She is watching every move I make and smiling at me. I crawl off of the couch and spin Lisa around to an almost sitting position. I kiss my way up her thigh, up her torso, and pull her nipple into my mouth again. Lisa arches her back and puts her hands in my hair. I move to the other nipple and she moans. I kiss my way back down her torso, but this time I stop where her panties used to be. I lightly put my hands on her knees and run my fingertips up her inner thighs. Lisa slowly separates her legs for me and lays back on the couch with a smile on her face. I glide my tongue from her right knee, up her inner thigh and right into the sweet spot; making Lisa moan and squirm. Oh she tastes good. I drag my tongue down her other inner thigh to her left knee and she tilts her hips up begging me for more. There is no way I am rushing this, I enjoy her body too much; her reactions to me are fantastic. I caress her clit with my tongue several times before I give her a break. Lisa is wiggling for better control underneath my mouth but unable to gain any.

    "You doing okay?" I ask.

    "Mmmhmm," Lisa moans. "Don't talk so much." I giggle as she pushes my head back down where she wants me. That's sexy. I like a woman that knows what she wants. Lisa wraps her legs around my head as I lick her to an orgasm. She is fantastic. I watch as a rosy red flush rushes up Lisa's face. She's squirming under me and unlatching her legs. I run my hands up the length of her. Lisa has long, smooth, strong legs. My grasp reaches her hips and I grab ahold of her strongly and pull her toward me, still kneeling in front of the couch. I put on a condom, and then slowly and deliberately pull Lisa down off of the couch and onto me as I sit back on my heels. We are one slow, frazzled, mess of passion. I kiss her fully, push her back up against the couch and thrust deeply. I am rewarded with a cry of pleasure as Lisa arches her back and wiggles down onto me as much as she can. My God, she is amazing. I am on fire. I have to have all of her. I thrust again and again; we cling to each other, using the couch as leverage. When I bring Lisa to another orgasm, I almost lose it myself. I can feel her convulsing, feel her clinging to me, hear her crying out for more. I want to join her but I don't want to give in so soon. I slow the pace and kiss her some more; from her mouth to her earlobe, and down her neck. I could have this woman wrapped around me for hours and die a happy man. I wrap my arms tighter around Lisa's body and pull her in tight to me and then I take full advantage of her. I thrust deeply, I don't let her go. She is clinging to me, moaning in my ear and crying out in ecstasy; making me even more crazy. The pace picks up again and I'm craving more and more of her, needing to feel her orgasm for me again.

    "Harder!" Lisa yells out directions. "Faster!"

    She is making me crazier. When I feel her start to orgasm again, I can control myself no longer. I push hard, and yell out with her, joining her in waves of orgasm and ecstasy. I'm holding her body to mine and feeling the waves ripple through the two of us together. Lisa leans back against the couch and I lay my cheek on her chest; both of us breathing very heavily and very satisfied.

    "Mmm. I need water," she says as she untangles herself from me and stands. 

    "Yes, that would be good." I escape to the bathroom to dispose of the condom and then join Lisa in the kitchen. 

    "Here ya go," Lisa says to me as she hands me my own glass of water. I down half of it in one gulp.

    "Thanks." Lisa is standing in front of me, stark-naked, not ashamed one bit. Then again, she wouldn't be, she has no reason to be. Her long, slender body is a sight to be enjoyed. As I bring the cup back to my lips to finish my water, Lisa runs her fingertips down my torso, eyeing me like I am a piece of chocolate cake. I set down the glass on a side table and stand up straight in front of her; also not ashamed. She can look and touch all that she pleases. I smile. As her fingertips reach my naval and start to travel further south, I grasp her hand and bring her fingers to my lips. I kiss them lightly and start to kiss from her palm up the inside of her arm. She doesn't falter, only smiles deeper and gives me that devilish stare that drove me crazy when I first met her at the coffee shop. 

    "What do you want from me?" I ask her in almost a whisper, still kissing my way along her body.

    "Are you offering me more?" She seems excited again.

    "I just might be." I step closer to her but Lisa steps back, not taking her eyes off of mine. I step closer again, and she steps back. "What is it that you want?" I ask with a growl in my voice. Lisa grabs my hand and forcibly uses my hand to grab her breast; I step closer to her. 

    "I want you, to want me," she says, her face only inches from mine now. I try to grab her around the waist but she wiggles free and steps away yet again.

    "I do want you." Another step, and she is still stepping backwards. We're out of the kitchen now. 

    "Oh, do you?" she asks as she takes two steps back, I take two towards her.

    "Yeah," I growl and lunge, trying to grab her with a swift swing of my right arm but she's quicker. Now she's laughing at me. 

    "How badly?" Lisa is teasing me and my breathing is already ragged. I lunge again, and miss again as my fingertips graze her arm. We both stop moving and have a stare down, but I can see the tilt of a smile in the corner of Lisa's lips. Who is going to move first? I see the slightest movement in her stance and lunge again but she has turned and made a run for it. Those long legs of hers giving me a run for my money. I'm taller than Lisa by at least four inches, so it only takes her slowing to round the corner for me to catch up to her. As she turns around the corner to the left, I gain on her and I have gotten close enough to get a good hold on her. I wrap my arms around her torso and pull her to me, no more chasing. Lisa is breathing very heavily and giggling. 

    "Gotcha now!" I growl. I flip her naked body around to face me, still tight in my arms. I back her up against the nearest wall, pressing my full length up against her. I have her pinned, pressed very hard with my hands on the wall on either side of her face. Lisa sucks in her breath through her teeth in a sharp hiss. "You can't go anywhere now."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bullet Journaling for Dummies

     I have always written down notes, lists, and short stories; sometimes that included writing down dreams too. Over the years, I have wen...