Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2021

Bad Coffee Part Six

    Pulling up to Lisa's house, I noticed that I was a teensy bit nervous. We hadn't talked since yesterday morning and a part of my brain was starting to make me wonder if maybe she didn't want to go out tonight. I rang Lisa's doorbell at exactly six o'clock and was not disappointed when she opened the door with a devious smile already on her face. Lisa was wearing a shorter, black skirt tonight, and a cute, red, skin-tight blouse. Her legs looked to be a mile long. 

    "You look great," I said, looking her up and down; she didn't seem to mind. 

    "Thank you," Lisa smiled and kissed me. There was a lingering heat behind it but it didn't go any further than a swift peck on the lips. "So where are we off to?" she asked. 

    "We'll get a drink at whatever restaurant is across from the movie theaters. That okay?"

    "Sounds great," Lisa closed her door behind us and I walked her to my car. "I like the idea of you driving us tonight instead of getting an Uber," Lisa said once I started the car. 

    "Oh?" I asked. "Why's that?" She slipped off her heels, pulled her legs up underneath of her and leaned across the middle console while I pulled onto the street. 

    "Because, then I can tease and torment you and you can't fight back," she whispered, only inches from my ear. I risked a quick glance at her, trying to pay attention to the traffic and gauge her meaning at the same time. She wore a wicked grin and was running her hand through the back of my hair, slightly pulling and grasping me at the same time. 

    "That's just wrong and evil," I growled at her, maneuvering through the traffic ahead and next to me. 

    "Nah," she dismissed. "You'll be okay." She was running her left hand up and down my neck and her right hand up and down my torso. My body was already starting to react to her touch even as I willed it to calm down because I needed to drive. As her right hand worked its way lower and lower, I had to concentrate harder and harder on my driving, leaving my body open to feel entirely every little thing that she was doing to me. Lisa nibbled on my ear and it sent a surge of tingles throughout my entire body. 

    "Evil," I growled. 

    "Okay, fine. I'm evil," she laughed. "Don't wreck the car," she said as she undid my belt and my pants with lightning speed. As Lisa pulled me out of my pants, I sprung forth with want to feel her. I watched the traffic and tried to keep the same speed as everyone else. She swallowed me whole and I let out a moan, deep from within me. Lisa sucked and pulled and swirled her tongue around me with delicate need. I could no longer figure out where we were headed or map out directions to the movie theater; I was just driving. She teased me relentlessly; pulling me so close to finishing and then stopping with a smile. When she started to moan her own wants and desires, I couldn't take it anymore. I found the closest parking lot and pulled over in the back of it. "It's about time," she breathed into my ear as she crawled over on top of me in the driver's seat. Hiking up her very short skirt, she wrapped her arms around the headrest of the seat and eased down onto me with such force that I almost lost it that second. 

    "Oh my God!" I yelled out for her. The car was still running, the lights were still on, the thrill of getting caught in the back of this parking lot only made it hotter. Lisa pulled all the way up so that only the tip of me was inside of her and she leaned back to smile at me. 

    "What's wrong?" she asked coyly.

    "No. Nothing. Not nothing at all," I stuttered, trying to force her hips down onto me. When that didn't work, I tried to arc my hips up from the car seat but she moved up with me. 

    "Oh good," she whispered, breathily. Then she slid down fully onto me with miserable slowness, gripping me the entire way. That did it. I exploded right along with Lisa's orgasm; leaving finger marks in her hips. 

    "Jesus Christ!" I yelled as we rocked in the driver's seat coming down from the orgasms. 

    "Indeed," Lisa agreed as she slid over to her seat, pulling her skirt back down. "Where are we?" she asked, looking out the windows of the car. 

    "I have no idea," I said, laughing while trying to readjust my pants and buckle back up. I sat back up in my seat and pulled out my phone to type in directions to the movie theater from whatever parking lot we were in. "Alright, ready?" I asked, placing my phone in the holder on the dash and pulling out of the lot. Lisa was looking into the pulldown mirror, checking her makeup and fixing little pieces of her hair.

    "Let's go!" she said, closing the visor and giving me a huge smile.

    As we walked into the bar area of the restaurant, Lisa leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I'm still throbbing. I'm going to have to take advantage of you more often." I grasped her hand and squeezed. "I know. I'm evil," she laughed, squeezing my hand in return. I ordered a rum and coke, and Lisa had a glass of wine; two and a half by the time I finished mine, I noticed. 

    "Is it okay if we just walk across the street from her for our movie, it starts in about twenty minutes or so," I said. 

    "Yeah, that sounds good." I ordered another rum and coke. By the time we had to head out for the movie, Lisa had finished her fourth glass of wine and we laughed about our sexy parking lot rendezvous all the way into the movie theater. 

    As Lisa and I walked back to my car, we took our time and held hands. Lisa critiqued the movie like she was getting paid for her opinion, making me smile. She had an opinion and she wasn't scared to share it. Instead of opening the car door for her, I spun her around into my arms and backed her up slowly against the passenger's door. She may want to take 'advantage' of me more and I'm definitely okay with that but right now, I wanted all the control. As I pressed my body into hers, I felt her arc her hips up to me. My face was centimeters from hers, my breathing was getting ragged again, Lisa smelled amazing. 

    "I'm the one that is going to have my way with you now," I growled. Lisa's eyes twinkled as she smiled. She didn't say anything, she just covered my mouth with hers, making me crazy. I pressed her into the car further, grinding against her and panting for her. Lisa made me absolutely crazy with desire. She had the ability to make me crave every inch of her at any given moment of the day. I had her pinned up against my car, I was in control; but was I? I broke my mouth away from hers and place hot, needy kisses along her jawline to her ear. She arched up to me again, making me throb. I needed her. I nibbled on her earlobe and tugged gently, she squirmed. 

    "Are you going to have me right here?" Lisa whispered. No. No, I can't do that. I want to but I can't When I looked into her eyes, she had that devilish grin again. I backed off of her and reached around her to open the car door. 

    "Get in," I growled and quickly shut the door after her. Good Lord, I was so worked up that I actually hurt. I got behind the steering wheel and sped to my house. This time she didn't give me head, I don't know that I could have handled it anyways. This time, she leaned her chair back, hiked up her skirt, slid her panties to the side, and began to rub and tease herself. She was wet, squirming, and moaning right next to me while I drove. How in the world am I supposed to handle this? I can see her out of the corner of my eye, slowly teasing and pleasing herself. It is making me absolutely crazy and I cannot drive this car fast enough. Another moan escapes her lips and I steal a full glance over at her. Lisa is sliding her fingers in and out slowly and I can see them glistening in the street lights shining in through the windshield. As I look back through the windshield, I pull at my jeans, trying to give myself even the tiniest bit of room. It doesn't help.

    Finally, I pulled into my driveway, after what seemed like and hour long drive. Lisa sat up, but didn't bother even pulling her skirt back down; she didn't need to. I pulled her out of my car, slammed the car door shut, and slid my fingers inside of her as I covered her mouth with mine. Lisa was slippery, velvety, and gripping my fingers inside of her. I released her, and pulled her behind me, up my front porch steps. I unlocked my door in record time and slammed it shut behind the two of us with force. I was losing my control, but Lisa was smiling, completely enjoying every second of this. I pulled on her hand to bring her to my bedroom and she just shook her head. 

    "What's wrong?" I asked, concerned. Lisa brought her hand up between us and commanded that I come to her, wiggling her finger at me. I slinked back to her as she stepped back against the closed front door. She pulled me to her, grasped the back of my head with one hand and my penis with the other and commanded exactly what she wanted from me. I slid her panties to the floor and she released me from my jeans with ease. I pushed Lisa up against the front door, lifted her up and slid into her. It was mind blowing. Lisa was mind blowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bullet Journaling for Dummies

     I have always written down notes, lists, and short stories; sometimes that included writing down dreams too. Over the years, I have wen...