Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Bad Coffee Part Nine

     “So, I went to the bar and found me a hot little blonde,” Lisa whispers sultrily into my ear. I can feel her lips moving, touching my earlobe and the warm breath from her whispers are driving me wild. “I paid for her drink and whispered in her ear like I am whispering into yours now.” Lisa stopped and took a drink from her glass; I did the same. My body was covered in goosebumps solely because of how Lisa was teasing me and talking to me. “I whispered, ‘Do you want to come home with me?” into her ear and I got to see the sexiest flush run up her neck before she answered me,” Lisa said. Just her talking about making a woman blush also made me blush. “It was so sexy. Knowing that I had that kind of power over her without even touching her. Kind of like I have over you now,” Lisa whispered, and she grabbed me firmly, latching onto my rock hard penis through my jeans. She made me throb, right here, out in the open at a bar. She was absolutely right that she had all the power over me before she even laid her hand on me. “So I took her home,” Lisa whispered and loosened her hand. “I brought her to my house and laid her on my bed and I stripped off her clothes. I buried my face in between her legs. She tasted so fucking sweet that it made me wet just from licking her to orgasm.” A moan escaped my lips and Lisa smiled. “You would have loved to watch us together huh?” she asked. “I know you would have. I made her cum so many times and then she made me cum so many times. We spent the night, naked, in each other’s arms.” I felt pre cum drip inside my briefs from her teasing story telling. “Then I had her for breakfast,” Lisa said, completely nonchalantly. She took a step back from me and finished her drink. I was wound up so tight, I was shaking. Lisa and I headed to the bar to order another round of drinks.

    It was shortly thereafter that the band came in a started setting up and started doing some quiet sound checks while the jukebox carried on. As Lisa and I worked on our second round of drinks, she and I meandered back to our little spot back in the back of the bar.

    “So you had a pretty damn good date then?” I asked her flirtingly. Lisa winked at me.

    “Of course I did. I had a blast,” she laughed. “Better than you.” Lisa was being majorly feisty right now and I was loving it.

    “I don’t know about all that,” I said smiling; but I did. There was a pause in all the noise as the jukebox turned off and before the band started up. Lisa swallowed the whole of her drink in one mouthful and then turned her full attention onto me. Lisa attached her beautifully full lips onto my necks and pushed her body into mine. I am immediately aroused; not surprisingly. Lisa has unbelievable power over me. My body does not care that the band is coming up on their makeshift stage, or that the audience is gathering together to watch the band. My body does not care that we are most definitely in public. As this thought runs through my head, I feel my face flush for the second time just tonight alone. “You wanna grab something to snack on before the concert really gets going?” I asked Lisa. She nodded and I ordered us another round of drinks and a plate of potato skins. As we eat our appetizer standing at the bar, Lisa’s hand keeps reaching up and caressing my back. She’s giving me goosebumps all over again. The band gets a song underway and I don’t hate it. I’ve never heard their music before but I find myself enjoying it.

    After I finish my drink and set my glass on the bar, Lisa grabs my hand and pulls me up closer to the front of the bar where the band was preforming. I find us directly in the middle of the large crowd, people are jumping around and bumping into me. Lisa turns around in front of me, still moving to the music, but looking deeply into my eyes. As the band switches to another song, Lisa wraps her arms around my neck and moves her body against mine, along with the music. We are surrounded by strangers; strangers that didn’t give two shits about what we were doing. I think Lisa knew they didn’t care before I figured it out. The band was in full swing, and Lisa was all over me. Her hands were clawing at my back while we made out in the middle of the crowd. This is sexy, she wanted me right here and now. Lisa put one of my hands on her ass and I couldn’t help but grab a handful. This is thrilling. I don’t know what I’ll do if we get caught. Lisa unzips my jeans and slides her hand inside my jeans and briefs and grasps me firmly. I don’t know what to do with what is going on but I cannot stop myself. I bite Lisa’s neck and slide my hand under her skirt, only to find out that she is not wearing anything underneath that skirt. She grasps my penis harder while she pulls and slides her hand up and down the length of me. I can’t help myself, pre cum drips from me again. She is making me absolutely crazy. I glance around at all the strangers that are surrounding us. Still no one is the wiser, everyone is immersed in the band and the music; so I slide my fingers into Lisa. She tips her ass up to meet my fingers better. I can feel her clenching around my fingers. I am sliding my fingers in and out of her with the same tempo that she is pulling on me. I’m going to lose it right here and now. Then Lisa orgasms; that’s what tips me over the edge. I cum in her hand, right here in public, with my fingers inside of her and her mouth on mine. I lost it and it was so riveting. Lisa and I made out for several songs afterwards. I was amazed at how thrilling being with her is for me. I couldn’t get enough of this woman.

    After the concert died down, Lisa drove me back to my house. I kissed her deeply before stepping out of her car. Now, as I strip out of my clothes, I smile, seeing the mess that I had made inside my briefs and also my jeans. I can’t believe what just happened. I text Lisa that I had a great time and I hope she did as well. As I showered, I reminisced about mine and Lisa’s very private, public sex-capade. I went to bed with a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bullet Journaling for Dummies

     I have always written down notes, lists, and short stories; sometimes that included writing down dreams too. Over the years, I have wen...