Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Bad Coffee Part Five

    I woke up at some ungodly hour in a strange bed with a strange woman curled around me; unsure for a few moments before my memories all came flooding back. Memories of a teasing dinner date and a heat-filled car ride back here. Memories of the front door being slammed shut in a hurry, and clothes being flung across the room. Memories on the couch, memories on this bed. As I flipped over onto my back, Lisa half awoke and manipulated her arms and legs to conform to me; she fit perfectly. I could hear her deep breathing, relaxing back into a deep sleep. I was comfortable. I drifted back off, warm and satisfied. 

    The sun and smell of coffee woke me up. I am dazed and amazed. I can't believe I slept here all night. Shit, she probably thinks I'm some creep. I'm looking for clothing and realize that none of our clothes even made it out of the living room. A towel or something then? I wrap a small blanket from a chair around my waist and venture out of the bedroom. I find Lisa in the kitchen, facing away from me, sitting on a stool. The sunshine coming through the large windows radiates off her honey-colored hair and her pink, silk robe. As I walk into the kitchen, I notice she hasn't even heard me because she is reading something on her phone. I sneak up behind her and snake my arms around her middle, she jumps a little but smiles as I start to kiss her neck. Lisa puts down her cup of coffee and phone a spins around to face me; she's only wearing the robe. She loosens the blanket that's wrapped around my waist. As it falls to the floor, I lift her up onto the island countertop behind her and push the robe down her arms. I have never had breakfast like this before and I enjoy every second of it; every bit that she is willing to offer up to me. Saturday mornings just got a whole lot more appealing in my book. 

    After actual food had been had, I decided to go home to shower and give Lisa a break. I actually look forward to running into her again over coffee or a countertop, whichever happens first. When I arrive home, life feels different. I'm uplifted again. I text Lisa. 

 "Thanks for a great evening and an even better morning. I look forward to seeing you very soon. I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend."

    Monday morning brought a huge smile to my face, know that I would get to see Lisa at the coffee shop before work. With a pep in my step, I beat her to our usual place and ordered both of our coffees; hers with mocha in it, of course. She breezed in with big oval sunglasses covering her face and the smell of vanilla wafting after her. Lisa was wearing a simple, cream colored, flowy dress today with flats; she made anything and everything she wore look amazing. When she saw me, holding her coffee, she smiled. Flashes of the weekend flooded my memory instantly. 

    "Hey, you," she whispered seductively in my ear before placing a kiss on my cheek. How could she make something so simple sound so damn sexy?

    "Oh you know, met some guy, had my way with him, made him moan my name. The usual," she teases back. She's actually making me blush; I can't believe it. The boldness of this woman, right here in the coffee shop is impressive and sexy as hell. 

    "Sounds like a damn good weekend to me," I say to her as we walk out the front doors.

    "It was wonderful," she says as she bites her bottom lip. Instantly I'm reminded of biting her shoulder and nibbling on her breasts and thighs. Images of her head tilted back and moaning crash over me and I'm getting quite aroused. Is every day going to be like this with Lisa now? The power that she has over my body is quite shocking. "I have to get to the office," she says as she wraps her arms around my neck. "I look forward to tasting more of you later," she whispers into my ear and walks off. Jesus. Yes, please!

    When I get into the office, I peruse my schedule to see when I can take Lisa out again. Her whispering in my ear that she wants to taste more of me has had me crazed all morning. Tuesdays are kind of hectic for me but a mid-week movie might just be in order. I text Lisa to see what her plans are. 

    "You free tomorrow night?"

    "Bold of you to assume that I want to see you again that soon," she texts back. Ouch. I like the back and forth we have going on between us. Lisa gives just as much as she takes; so I don't let up with her either. 

    "You sounded hungry at the coffee shop this morning. Just thought you could use a taste."

    "What did you have in mind?"

    "I pick you up at 6. We go get a drink. We go see a movie."

    "Is that it?" she texts back, making me laugh. 

    "Did you have other plans?" No response. Lisa makes me wait an entire hour and a half for her to respond. She actually had me checking my phone repeatedly to see if I had maybe gotten a response from her and not heard it. She's playing games with me! I was both offended and intrigued. When she responded, it was with a simple, 'no, see you then!' and I let it drop, with a smile on my face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bullet Journaling for Dummies

     I have always written down notes, lists, and short stories; sometimes that included writing down dreams too. Over the years, I have wen...